The Program covers an extensive interregional and cross-border area (Regions of Valle d’Aosta, Lombardy, Piedmont, Autonomous Province of Bolzano, Cantons Ticino, Grisons and Valais).
Therefore the environmental assessment:
– interacts with the framework of supranational strategies and instruments (Eusalp, Alpine Convention, Interreg Alpine Space) aimed at achieving the harmonization of national and regional policies in various sectors and directing funding instruments in a structured and efficient way,
– identifies sets of indicators that can be populated and compared, starting from the territorial databases available in the various administrative contexts,
– puts into practice the lessons learned in the programming period 2014-2020, with particular reference to the design of the monitoring system.
– defined operational and specific criteria for the implementation phase,
– experimented a methodology for assessing compliance with the DNSH principle.
Committente: Regione Lombardia