Analysis of cycling accessibility in the territories within reach from the ports in Italy’s Southern Regions. The research has been supervised by prof. Paolo Pileri (DAStU, Politecnico di Milano) within the Signa Maris project, financed by the Italian Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism.
Poliedra’s activities covered:
- local sites inspections;
- design of cycle routes able to valorise cultural and landscape inland resources;
- geodatabase creation for territorial analysis;
- set-up of an index able to summarize cycling potentiality of a specific area;
- participation to local dissemination events;
- final report contributions.
Client: DAStU – Politecnico di Milano