Technical assistance to the environmental authority of Regione Lombardia for European Structural and Investment (ESI) Funds 2014-2020
Poliedra supports the Regional Environmental Authority in mainstreaming Sustainable Development principle all along the implementation of 2014-2020 ERDF ROP, Rural Development Programme and Cooperation Programme Italy – Switzerland.
Cooperating with the Managing Authorities, main duties include:
- environmental criteria definition;
- projects assessment;
- cooperation in sustainable urban development strategies and inner areas strategies;
- evaluation of Local Development Plan developed under Leader approach;
- environmental monitoring, following SEA Directive provisions;
- communication concerning environmental results of ESI Funds;
- action for beneficiaries’ awareness raising and capacity building;
- participating in Committees and Working Groups established for programme management.
Period: 2016 – 2023
Considering the variety of Programmes concerned, the topics are, among others: sustainable tourism, eco-innovation, rural development, sustainable mobility, co-operation for natural resources management, sustainable urban development.